Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick area service

Options
  • 06-04-2012 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Any reccomended places to get Ducato based campervan serviced in Limerick at a reasonabble cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭porterboy

Or in the general area?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Niall_G

As long as you're not in a hurry. They told me last week they couldn't even consider getting me inside the gate for 2 weeks, never mind when they might be able to do the work! They are excellent though - worth the wait if you can.

Definately consider them if doing a full check but all I want now really is an oil change and brakes and filters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Niall_G wrote: »
    As long as you're not in a hurry. They told me last week they couldn't even consider getting me inside the gate for 2 weeks, never mind when they might be able to do the work! They are excellent though - worth the wait if you can.

thanks Niall . I do be embarrassed telling people that , in case they think I'm trying to fob them off , but the workshop has honestly never been so busy . I considered taking on someone else , but I find it hard to trust someone outside the family to actually put in the effort to make sure everything's 110% . I was even working today.

So if you're willing to wait , we/I'd be more than happy to do your work . :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

porterboy wrote: »
    Any reccomended places to get Ducato based campervan serviced in Limerick at a reasonabble cost?

There is a guy in Ballybrown. Would that be of any use to you?

sounds good where about

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Niall_G

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    thanks Niall . I do be embarrassed telling people that , in case they think I'm trying to fob them off , but the workshop has honestly never been so busy . I considered taking on someone else , but I find it hard to trust someone outside the family to actually put in the effort to make sure everything's 110% . I was even working today.

So if you're willing to wait , we/I'd be more than happy to do your work . :)

I had the joys of a weekend with bonder/sealer myself. I might save the more interesting work for you ;). We'll see how the next week or two go.

Advertisement