Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox LIVE 4200 Points - €32 delivered / 2100 Points - €16 @ Microsoft Store

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

After the discount it works about at £26.50stg. checked a few other websites that sell points and the cpeaest I could find was £30.00(emailed code) so you'll be saving a little under a fiver. its OK.
    I tried ordered there and it said it could not post to my address(I did not proceed or check my address but my live should have my irish address) so
    maybe this is link to uk only?
    When i first visited it, it did prompt me that I was on the wrong site and accepted to be directed to the irish site, which the offer didn't seem to be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭omega42

That code works for the xbox as well which works out at €187.50 for a 360 250GB good find

Enter promo code "EASTER25OFF" at checkout for 25% off with free delivery to Ireland also.

https://emea.microsoftstore.com/UK/en-GB/Microsoft/Xbox-LIVE-4200-Points?tduid=c120107ec00c34836103b48d3f109262

Seems like a good deal! Im guessing you get an actual physical card in a box delivered to you also.

ordered one myself, since points over here dont work on my gamertag :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

omega42 wrote: »
    That code works for the xbox as well which works out at €187.50 for a 360 250GB good find

but can you get it shipped to ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭omega42

looks so, its the price on the irish site

• Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭Julez

Worked for me, i ordered with UK up the top and just put my address as Ireland, thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nanoc

Ordered too, shame it doesn't just add the points to your live account! Would be handy but Xbox live want €60 for 5000 points instantly so a bi savIng on that anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Thanks OP.

Got 2100 points for €16 and they're £16 on other sites.

Will come in handy for Trials Evolution in a short while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭Julez

Keith186 wrote: »
    Will come in handy for Trials Evolution in a short while.

My thoughts exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

did anyone receive theirs yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pauleoin

Got mine last week, ordered on the 5/4, had to contact them twice though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Got mine soon after ordering too cant remember exact dates but a day or two before trials release anyway!

Advertisement