Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postering in campus

Options
  • 06-04-2012 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

Hi,

I would like to promote a club that isn't part of C&S but is relevant to students. Can someone explain to me what the criteria are for postering in campus. I assumed only SU and C&S stuff can be put up on message boards but I've seen ads for Russian Circles and a Metalica cover band.

Can anyone point me in the right direction i would not like to piss buildings and maintenance off.

regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

roro1neil0 wrote: »
    Hi,

I would like to promote a club that isn't part of C&S but is relevant to students. Can someone explain to me what the criteria are for postering in campus. I assumed only SU and C&S stuff can be put up on message boards but I've seen ads for Russian Circles and a Metalica cover band.

Can anyone point me in the right direction i would not like to piss buildings and maintenance off.

regards
    You need an SU stamp. As in Kelly has to approve them to be put up. You could just put them up but if someone with a stamp needs room then they will take non-stamped posters down or someone who just likes to inforce the rules. Others are for staff use only.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭roro1neil0

so essentially kelly decides what can go up and what can't.

that may be a problem for what i want to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Nockz

Anything unstamped will be taken down ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

that may be a problem for what i want to do.

What club are you promoting?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

yekahS wrote: »
    What club are you promoting?

The ULantisoc stonecutters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Actually, it's Adele in reception that gives out the stamp. And so long as it's not ridiculously obscene (i.e no nudity or graphic violence) then there shouldn't be a problem.

OhMSGlive wrote: »

Actually, it's Adele in reception that gives out the stamp. And so long as it's not ridiculously obscene (i.e no nudity or graphic violence) then there shouldn't be a problem.
    Well that for c&s and other SU posters and sometimes she will ask for you to have kelly look over them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Am I wrong in saying that there are a few boards around campus that can be used without the need for a stamp?

There is but I think that there for department use.

Advertisement