Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

health food stores and similar?

Options
  • 05-04-2012 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Hello im currently looking for a job in health food in limerick city and county!
    so if anyone knows any stores for me to throw my CV into please let me know!
    also anything similar like organic shop, health cafe, or natural skincare would be excellent! thanks a million :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

There's Nature's Hand in the Crescent Shopping Centre, Holland & Barrett in Arthur's Quay and the Crescent S C, and I think there is still one in the same shopping mall as Superquinn out Castletroy way, also Sonas in Maiden Street, Newcastlewest. Hope that gets you started!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭adaminho

Eats of Eden on Thomas street health food shop, there is a health food cafe on Cecil street across from Tom Collins can't think of the name. It's worth taking a stroll around the market on the weekend and chat to the stall holders there.

Advertisement