Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Start Up Covers Band

Options
  • 05-04-2012 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

I am a female drummer looking to set up a covers band in Dublin. Looking for vocals, bass, guitarists (lead & rhythm). Have played around Dublin in covers band previously so I know what is needed and looking for dedicated people willing to put in the effort required. Planning on doing pop/rock/soul tunes. Have some tunes in mind to try.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Have good guitarist interested, so any bassists and vocalists out there......oh and another guitarist preferably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭darek69

Im 42 bass player. If you want i can tray one or two timer.let me know. Darek

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ciaradublin89

hey im 22 from dublin would like to sing in your band if you interested send me am email...
    ciaradublin89@hotmail.com

hope to hear from you
    x

hey im 22 from dublin would like to sing in your band if you interested send me am email...
    [EMAIL="ciaradublin89@hotmail.com"]ciaradublin89@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]

hope to hear from you
    x

I'll send you email now with more info.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭yoursaviour1989

Looking for just women or are us mens allowed too?

both allowed!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 theminstrels

hey 27 yo male guitarist/bassist,been palying for over 15 years.originally from italy but moved to ireland in my late teens..influences beatles/stones/strokes/libertines/white stripes/black keys etc..pm if interested..Ps i can sing too..cheers

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Missgoggles

Hey Imahoney79,

Just wondering if you've found a vocalist? 27yo female, I play guitar and uke also. If you havent already found someone, please pm me to get more details.

• Advertisement

thanks everyone, not looking for anymore.

MODS CAN YOU CLOSE PLEASE

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

lmahoney79 wrote: »
    MODS CAN YOU CLOSE PLEASE
    Done.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement