Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with spss for fyp

Options
  • 05-04-2012 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have to use spss to analyze a survey for my fyp but I'm not sure how to go about it. I have the data from the survey imported to spss but am not sure what statistics to use. If anyone who knows a bit about spss is around UL today or tomorrow and wants to make a few euro, I'd really appreciate it if you could give me a hand. Thanks in advance :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Roisy7

If you're a sociology student you can ask around the department, someone will help you. I owe my degree to Martin Power helping me out in SPSS.
    Same with the other departments I'd imagine.
    Think the Maths Learning Centre would prob help too!
    Best of luck, SPSS is simply horrid :D

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭bener

Thanks for the reply Roisy7, unfortunately I'm a sociology student. If anyone else has any suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it. My FYP is due Friday :-O

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭roseagra

You are probably looking at crosstabs to analyze that sort of information but it will depend on what you are getting regarding data and what you want from it.

If you want to give me a shout I'm around this evening and all week - I'm PG based in the foundation building

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭bener

Cheers Roseagra,

Sent you a pm there.

Advertisement