Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

My first reading log - 2012

Options
  • 05-04-2012 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

11/22/63 - Stephen King

Snuff - Terry Pratchett

Little Women

Harry Potter 1
    Harry Potter 2
    Harry Potter 3
    Harry Potter 4
    Harry Potter 5
    Harry Potter 6
    Harry Potter 7 (really loved these, didn't think i would but they were great, couldn't put the last few down)

Ma, he sold me for a few cigarettes - Martha Long (nearly finished this but finding it hard to get through great but heartbreaking book)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

Eric - Terry Pratchett

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins

Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins

(was suprised by these books, thought they would be another Twilight but was glad to be wrong)

Started World War Z but stopped to read Wind Through The Keyhole - halfway through, how i missed mid world, kinda want to start The Dark Tower again

Advertisement