Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Female Vocalist Wanted for Duo

Options
  • 04-04-2012 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Seeking a mature female vocalist who is tuned to oldies / Norah Jones / Adele and similar genres. Mature reflects the attitude and musical taste - not the age! Guitar player would be a nice bonus but voice more important.

I play guitar, produce my own backing tracks and intend to record tracks at home (or anywhere!!) and want to start gigging again in the foreseeable future in pubs, and wedding receptions.

If you're out there, get in touch and let's see where it goes!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 olive rooney

really interested where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Philm_12

I'm in Straffan, Co Kildare. Do you have any demo material on the net?
    Regards
    Phil

hi phil nothing on the net but i am willing to travel for a audition if u prefer.private msg my facebook acc for further details

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Quirkygirl: Please note that per the charter phone numbers are not allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Quirkygirl

Sorry I thought I was writing to the poster only. Sorry about that, can you remove my post now as I've pmd poster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Quirkygirl wrote: »
    Sorry I thought I was writing to the poster only. Sorry about that, can you remove my post now as I've pmd poster
    No worries, I've removed your post as requested now.

hi phil, olive here again just wondering if you found some 1 to gig with yet

regards olive .

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Philm_12

Bump bump - due to timewaster

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭JaneWillow

Norah Jones, Eva Cassidy, Nina Simone are big influences of mine. Have always wanted to be in a jazz band. Where are you based? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dilRT2heeg

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭JaneWillow

Wish I had better demos out there. Here's another song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEWFU4vp3Rc&feature=related

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Voice Studio

hi there, can you send me a snippit of your setlist so i know what style you're into? i can send you some demos or come up for auditions :) I'm based in Bray

Advertisement