Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crashing out after patch

Options
  • 04-04-2012 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

Anyone else getting serious issues tonight? myself and two other guys are randomly crashing to desktop.
    Was fine last night, but it's happening to one of us at approx every couple of minutes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

mine was doing it after games, usually when a new map was loading and i'd get a message that something had gone wrong.

There was the odd time it would crash or window and open up my graphics card manager which is odd as the card then shows no issues.

Few sites suggested updating punkbuster from another source and ensuring game manager up to date. One or 2 others found a restart would solve the issue too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

BF has been completely unplayable for me for the last few days. freeze within 10min of a game. not sure if it's game or hardware related though. reinstalling windows didn't fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

Yep - crashing out during most games since the patch.

Pity - actually don't mind the changes.

Advertisement