Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some things leave me slightly miffed...

Options
  • 04-04-2012 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

Folks , a gentle word of warning . Just 'cos a MH may have one of our PatHoranMotors.com stickers , or indeed one from Donagheys , or PAt Keogh or similar , don't always assume we've been maintaining it.... been chatting a few friends within the trade , and a few times I've been told ", yeah , had to fix one from your place , the XXXXX was replaced and incorrectly fitted " or "yeh , I had to fix XXXXX on one you sold" , when in actual fact , I neither replaced or fitted , or indeed worked on the faulty items! And the same , but in the opposite direction , when I'd ring one of the other dealers to query something I found on one they'd sold previously.

Tis one thing to be blamed for something you didn't do right , but it is hard to bear being blamed for something I didn't do at all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭T650

The joy of dealing with consumers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 bo.jangles

If you want free publicity you have to take the bad with the good.
    Or you could stop putting them on the vans you sell.
    I hate them but am scared I will damage the van if I take a hair dryer to one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,346 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Is the problem not the stickers? I doubt whenever it went through your place (or the others), anyone actually asked for a window sticker...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

I don't mind the publicity at all , I'm warning you lot who are buying 'Vans privately , that just 'cos it has a garage sticker , don't always assume the same garage has been maintaining it .

Advertisement