Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liqua 18mg Menthol

Options
  • 03-04-2012 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Bestshop have been out of this for a while now. They still have 'closed till 2nd'
    On there web site. I get through about 30 ml a week and prefer to stick with an 18mg menthol. I have an order with Inawera for some DIY stuff.

My question is for any menthol juice fans have you found a substitute for the Liqua. I have tried the Irish vendors and nobody seems to have a straight menthol 18 mg is stock. Irish Vapes have 2 10ml's in stock.

I am down to using half bottles of various bits and bobs found around the house looks like coconut and black tea for the next few days then nothing left.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

I have about 25ml of 16mg Menthol from ecigwizard if you want it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I'm a big Liqua fan too. I got 18mg menthol from The Vapour store (30ml) a while back and it was good too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i dont know what strength it comes in but irishvapers cliodhna is an amazing menthol vape. yeah it's only 10ml but it's a lovely vape.

same for inawera eucalyptus flavour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Vape

i dont know what strength it comes in but irishvapers cliodhna is an amazing menthol vape. yeah it's only 10ml but it's a lovely vape.

same for inawera eucalyptus flavour
    Got the last 2 they had in stock it is 18mg just not enough in stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Vape

derra wrote: »
    I have about 25ml of 16mg Menthol from ecigwizard if you want it?

Thanks for the offer Derra I have ordered some stuff Irish Vapers so ok for a bit.

Thanks to all on here lurk here every day have been off smokes for over 6 months and can honestly say I prefer vaping to analogues. While I have no real knowledge to offer here I appreciate the efforts of the regular posters and you have been a great help to me and probably many other lurkers.

Thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well if you're running through 30ml a week i'd definitely reccomend the inawera eucalyptus diy flavour
    5% would probably be an excellent vape, I made a 10% mix.. and while it's great for me as a non-menthol vaper, I just drip into an atty and vape it for 5 or 10 minutes then put it away for a few days.
    if you were going to be vaping it all day, 10% is definitely too much

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

You've probably already tried it, but what about Dekang Green Mint?

I tried a bit of it last week and it was damn nice.

Thebestshop have it in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Vape wrote: »
    Thanks for the offer Derra I have ordered some stuff Irish Vapers so ok for a bit.

No bothers, if anyone wants it, send me a PM before i throw it out.
    Think there is 20 ml of Liqua strawberry too @ 18mg that i'll put in as well.

Gone.

Advertisement