Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best shop for running singlets/vests

Options
  • 03-04-2012 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a new running singlet but am finding it very hard to find one I like. I'm a bit choosy about running singlets which is strange as I would literally wear anything on a normal run/race.

Anybody recommend a good bricks & mortar shop in the Dublin area that I could try? Don't want to buy online as want to try on the the vest before buying

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

I'm looking for a new running singlet but am finding it very hard to find one I like. I'm a bit choosy about running singlets which is strange as I would literally wear anything on a normal run/race.

Anybody recommend a good bricks & mortar shop in the Dublin area that I could try? Don't want to buy online as want to try on the the vest before buying

Base2race have some nice Brooks gear though its a limited selection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

ecoli wrote: »
    Base2race have some nice Brooks gear though its a limited selection

Yep and the sizing seems a bit small, but that might have just been me.

I bough a couple online last year but didnt like them, your welcome to them if they fit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

shels4ever wrote: »
    I bough a couple online last year but didnt like them, your welcome to them if they fit.

Cool. Are you around tomorrow?

Cool. Are you around tomorrow?

Yep will be around most the day tomorow, working 3-11

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

what size are you RR?Have a few myself you are welcome too.Brooks tend to be a more fitted type than say Nike.

what size are you RR?Have a few myself you are welcome too.Brooks tend to be a more fitted type than say Nike.

you saying I'm fat :D Would probably be a large in nike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

sound,pm me.have a load of themnot being used.gave away a loadof running gear to a charity shop 2 weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,501 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Hi TheRoadRunner, have a look here. Just bear in mind that prices (and delivery are from the US).

Hi TheRoadRunner, have a look here. Just bear in mind that prices (and delivery are from the US).

You're a bad git KC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,501 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

You're a bad git KC
    :D

Advertisement