Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti Anti-Soc Soc

Options
  • 03-04-2012 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

I'm starting a new Society.

To join you must use false names on every coresspondence, be as corrupt as you wish to be, and as non transparent as you like. Up to you really.

We'll meet in the Stables wearing Groucho Marx disguises.

Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone.

This message will self destruct in 5...4...3...2...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Popoutman

Funny thing is someone might actually do this and it'll be a little black hole of ironic recursion. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Who needs soaps when we've got Boards?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 UL_Antisoc

laugh all you want up to 75 members now. good news travels fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 paulanother

76 now,my god its great being part of a transparent society

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 paulanother

how are ya doing sid lad?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

If that's a genuine account...****

(just fyi though, still a little iffy, especially the Luke Skywalker part. It's becoming harder and harder to distinguish what is satire and what is real)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

^ After that account, I think it's safe to turn antisoc into cult...

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

20 during easter!.Looks like they would be able to meet a quorum before the S.U :p Sounds completely f*cked up though!!. With you fbook on public they probably now have a 2pg dossier on you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭cjthecrow

smurph2 wrote: »
    some people have pmed me looking for the dossier implying that my story was made up. i am attaching a photo i took of it and will be giving the hard copy to ohmsgive on tuesday. i had nothing to do with creating this document, the black marks were on it and when i got it. i hope this answers everyones queries i will not be commenting further on antisoc.

Jesus. Bit far!

Why were the posts put up if they were all going to be removed again? :confused::confused:

Why can't we ever just get the full, non-biased story?

Kinda wish I joined now, not because of what they stand for but just so I can make my own judgement on it and I know who and what to believe...

Am I over thinking this? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

sup_dude wrote: »
    Why were the posts put up if they were all going to be removed again? :confused::confused:

Why can't we ever just get the full, non-biased story?

Kinda wish I joined now, not because of what they stand for but just so I can make my own judgement on it and I know who and what to believe...

Am I over thinking this? :(

Judging from the image that was put up and then taken down you're much better off staying out of it.

Deano7788 wrote: »
    Judging from the image that was put up and then taken down you're much better off staying out of it.

Yeah I seen that...
    To be honest though, I wouldn't care what anyone thought of me. I know who I am, I don't need a couple of sheets of paper written by a crazy person who had to stalk and invade my privacy, to tell me otherwise. OhMSGlive, if you happen to take offence to what was wrote or were anyway affected by it, just remember that they're just some people (or person) who have nothing else to do and whatever they write does not have to be a reflection on who you are as they are not in a position to judge :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

What when down here?

Hi all. Just a quick notification to say that I've seen the contents of the dossier and that I'm going to wait until I have the physical objects in my hands before I decide what action to take.
    sup_dude wrote: »
    OhMSGlive, if you happen to take offence to what was wrote or were anyway affected by it, just remember that they're just some people (or person) who have nothing else to do and whatever they write does not have to be a reflection on who you are as they are not in a position to judge :)

Thanks, it's much appreciated. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

What The **** is going on these days

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

freyners wrote: »
    What The **** is going on these days

Dossiers, stalking, and trolling. The usual really when Sid_Justice/Cambridge/Whoever the **** he is these days is involved.

(I fully understand I'll have a dossier compiled on me after this comment...):pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

can i get one too, im too lazy to update my C.V.

freyners wrote: »
    can i get one too, im too lazy to update my C.V.

Are you that desperate?! :pac::eek::pac::eek::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Popoutman

It sounds like the person behind the antisoc should be sectioned in 5B, or at least on the receiving end of a restraining order.

Not a good development in this saga it seems (regarding the dossier).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

The whole thing is a bit unsettling really...taking a step into the weirder side of what some UL students seem to be doing in their free time. It's all a bit overblown and unnecessary...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I love how Anti-Soc started out being all high and mighty about transparency and how they want to clear out the corruption in the SU... and now they sit in darkened rooms and compile dossiers on people who really are insignificant in the grand scheme of things (i.e.Me FFS)

Wish I'd the same amount of free time as you lads tbh! :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Wish I'd the same amount of free time as you lads tbh! :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Maybe you should go into medicine... :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

CJKeane wrote: »
    Maybe you should go into medicine... :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

He has to graduate first! :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

OhMSGlive wrote: »
    He has to graduate first! :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Not much chance of that! :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Thread's done. It wasn't going anywhere useful anyway.

Incidentally, if anyone wants a dossier on me, I'd start with my entire boards posting history or my facebook account. Cheap at half the price (which is nothing). Or I'll compile the dossier myself at a very competitive price, saving people a lot of time in darkened rooms with torches. On the other hand, you could get out in the sun.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement