Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mma in tipperary

Options
  • 03-04-2012 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

well lads anyone no if there any mma gyms in tipperary or opening soon here
    thanks Pat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭RoboRat

where in Tipp are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Patrick Quinn

RoboRat wrote: »
    where in Tipp are you?
    Golden just side cashel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭RoboRat

The only place I know of is in Carrick on Suir, not sure if they are still about but you could give them a shout. They are called St. Nicholas, contact details here

There is also Pankration in Limerick.

Alternately, Tuatha de Dannann in Portlaoise are not a million miles away - about 45 mins by car.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

i know of a few martial arts clubs but no mma i tried finding one myself last year

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Patrick Quinn

i know of a few martial arts clubs but no mma i tried finding one myself last year
    I think it is going have be spins to cork twice week to learn at bjjcork or the boxingclinic but not that mad with the motorway 40mins there at the most

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭cletus

Combat Sports Centre in Limerick might be an option for you, contact details in my sig, just click on the link.

Advertisement