Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods 24 Hour Sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭dodzy

donalh087 wrote: »
    Pretty much as the header states. 50% off a lot of things. Wonder would the other code work too?

What a deal :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

dodzy wrote: »
    donalh087 wrote: »
    Pretty much as the header states. 50% off a lot of things. Wonder would the other code work too?

What a deal :rolleyes:

What a deal indeed, even with the 20% off voucher 27RE7 it's a bit steep for a tshirt...

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

What a deal indeed, even with the 20% off voucher 27RE7 it's a bit steep for a tshirt...

I tried today, they won't let you use a discount code with an item already on sale.

You'll have to pay the 52 quid for your grandad shirt :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

Frowzy wrote: »

I tried today, they won't let you use a discount code with an item already on sale.

You'll have to pay the 52 quid for your grandad shirt :-)

I tried code and it seemed to work on some sale items as long as basket was over €50...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Perhaps Rip off Ireland forum would be more appropriate;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭neiphin

basturds still havent sent me my table and chairs

• Registered Users Posts: 33 bargain hunt

neiphin wrote: »
    basturds still havent sent me my table and chairs

:eek: wot?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

Since ordering the magical table and chairs the only email I got from them was today about this sale !
    I believe it may have been a cunning plan to get more people on their mailing list ....

Advertisement