Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas Adistar Ride 4

Options
  • 03-04-2012 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a cushioned shoe and was wondering had anyone tried these. I have a neutral gait, 15 stone and a wide foot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭beeduybe

I'm on my third pair of the ride 3 and found them to provide great cushioning and support for the slightly heavier neutral runner. Can't comment on the 4 but barring any major changes in the shoe I would definitely recommend them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

If you have a wide foot then this won't work.you can get an asics nimbus in a 2e or 4e,mizuno wide fit also and new balance 1080 in a 2e would work well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭boccy23

I currently have the Asics Nimbus 12s with about 600 miles on them.
    I liked them but was bugged about the upper mesh at the toe splitting. Hence I am looking elsewhere to see if there are some suitable alternatives.
    Anyone try the Nimbus 13s?

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭wrstan

I've had Nimbus for about my last 6 pairs of trainers. I had 2 pairs of Nimbus 13's and have recently bought another pair of 12's having found them on special offer at the Asics store in Kildare village. Apart from the groovy navy and orange colour of my 13's I haven't noticed much difference. Oh and they seemed to do away with the offset lacing in the Nimbus 12 which didn't serve any great purpose. I think the 13's are a tiny bit lighter.
    Needless to say, after 6 pairs or so I am happy with the Nimbus as a neutral gait shoe, but mainly that is because their fitting seems to be particularly snug for me.

Advertisement