Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 for 2 on ALL preowned games @ Gamestop.ie

Options
  • 03-04-2012 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

cheapest one free, not sure how they work it with 6 or 9
    there a €2 delivery charge per order, but still great value to be had

http://www.gamestop.ie/preowned

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

popcorn.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭Nollog

Amazing, anything that came out in the last year I'm interested in is "not available". :-\

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Wouldn't touch them (unless it was to hit them) with a bargepole -

Have a good read of this before you go purchasing off Gamestop, If I were you.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056484721

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭INEEDANID

Is the 3 for 2 offer on in store too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

the 3 for 2 in xtravision is pretty decent. picked up uncharted, bayonetta and gt5 for 20 quid yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭INEEDANID

the corpo wrote: »
    the 3 for 2 in xtravision is pretty decent. picked up uncharted, bayonetta and gt5 for 20 quid yesterday

This on xbox 360 too?

Must pick up a few games later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

think so, yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Kinikie

I'm not a fan of GameStop....don't know what it is but hate using them. Much prefer xtravision for pre owned. Though 3for2 is good if you can find 3 decent and reasonably priced games

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PhilieQuinn

Seems like it could be an ok deal if bought online. If the deal is in-store I wouldn't bother with it. There's quite a price difference between the online and in-store games.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Kinikie

I have never looked at GameStop online...I'll have a look and see what they are like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Kinikie wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of GameStop....don't know what it is but hate using them. Much prefer xtravision for pre owned. Though 3for2 is good if you can find 3 decent and reasonably priced games

If they had good decent recently priced games they wouldn't need to offer 3 for 2

Advertisement