Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture wanted

Options
  • 03-04-2012 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm looking for a sofa and one or two armchairs. Could use two sofas and 4 armchairs really.
    Can collect with pick up.
    Have looked at Jumbletown and freecycyle but nothing there yet.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

When do you want them? Are you in a rush? I'm going to be getting a new suite in a month or so and will be getting rid of a 3 seater recliner if it's any good to you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

The Irish Cancer Society Shop, Wood Quay, Ennis, 065 6848826, often has sofas and armchairs in good nick for very reasonable prices.

Also you could check out the Clare Care Charity Shop on Harmony Row, Ennis, for same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Clareman wrote: »
    When do you want them? Are you in a rush? I'm going to be getting a new suite in a month or so and will be getting rid of a 3 seater recliner if it's any good to you

Hi Moderator,
    Would you have a photo?
    Might make sense to wait a month.

Got a very comfortable 3 seat recliner leather sofa for 130 euro from the secondhand shop in Killely, Limerick City.

Looking out for a sofa and armchairs, suite or separately, in decent nick for a young couple. Be grateful for a heads up if any of you have anything suitable or spot anything suitable. Ennis area but can collect. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Bought a second leather sofa in secondhand furniture shop in killeely, limerick today. Excellent quality for only 150 euro. He has loads.

Thanks for that. Do they have armchairs also?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

There is a discount furniture place on the estate on the Quin Road, some good deals there.

Balagan wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Do they have armchairs also?

Sofas, armchairs, beds, kitchen tables etc.
    He even has large TVs, washing machines etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

on facebook,there is a page clare free to good home,one in every county i am told...my neighbour furnished her whole house from the clare and limerick pages.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement