Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Namber Juice

Options
  • 03-04-2012 11:09am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭

No mention of this yet on the boards....

Grimm Green and his lady friend have launched their own Juice line.

I'm really looking forward to trying it, from watching his videos he's one that really likes flavors to be strong and in your face and not muted in anyway...can't wait to try these.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

aye, vaguely curious about what he comes out with

wonder if theyll have international shipping though

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Probably not right away, but I'm sure if one placed a large enough order(say a 20ml bottle of each juice) he wouldn't be in a position to say no to that kind of order!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lol 20ml of each bottle. so you've finally given up on saving for a provari?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Oh no still saving! Was gonna order it this week, but with easter coming up I'm sure the postman will have a heart attack and loose it along the way, I'll wait n see how I am next week!

Advertisement