Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camper exchange/swap in France - July

Options
  • 03-04-2012 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am Irish and based in France (near Paris) and have a 6 berth Hymer.
    I would be interested in doing an exchange of camper for a month with someone in Ireland who has a similar vehicle.
    My plan would be to do the exchange in July this year.
    You could pick up the camper in Paris, ready for you holiday, I am flexible with drop off as I will be using it in August afterwards.
    I believe this would save significant travelling time and money for both parties.
    Please email me if interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

I've often thought there must be people willing to do this.
    Doesn't suit me this year... Going in June this year but it's definitely a great idea.
    Marty.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭WildWater

I am Irish and based in France (near Paris) and have a 6 berth Hymer.
    I would be interested in doing an exchange of camper for a month with someone in Ireland who has a similar vehicle.
    My plan would be to do the exchange in July this year.
    You could pick up the camper in Paris, ready for you holiday, I am flexible with drop off as I will be using it in August afterwards.
    I believe this would save significant travelling time and money for both parties.
    Please email me if interested

Hmmm, interesting. Maybe just maybe that would suit us. We had not planned on going to France this year and hence did not book a ferry but as it turns out my brother is moving to Paris in June so we would have an extra reason to go. I'll chat to Mrs Wildwater and see what she thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

God bless the internet!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 le francais

Thanks for your replies,
    In the process of organising the exchange with a family in the west of ireland

Advertisement