Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Persona 4: Animation

Options
  • 03-04-2012 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

The series is over. What did everyone think of it? Was it as good as the game? Were you surprised that Adachi-san was the killer? Was that hodge-podge of clips at the end with Margaret canon?

Absolutely fantastic series IMO. Playing the game now, much more detailed. I'd recommend it for everyone who liked the show or JRPGs in general, only abou €20 on Amazon brand new

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

It was a very good series although nowhere close to the game. The game (my favourite ever) just has so much scope for individual choice and player involvement that the series could never emulate it. However, they do a good job. It feels right, there's a metric tonne of fan service and it's uber-loyal (to a fault, one could say). I thought it was very strongly directed, although some of the more lighthearted / social link episodes felt less compelling than the same stories were in the game.

The music, most importantly, remains awesome. I will strip search if I have to.

As for the 'hodge-podge'? Apparently it's a teaser for a 'true final episode' that will be included in the August release of the last DVD volume. August! There is a 'true' ending that's kind of tacked onto the game: I presume it will just be an anime version of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

Thanks for the spoilers. Now please go jump in a lake.
    death-stare.png?w=590&h=331

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

I had a look at the first episode of this and it looks pretty horrible. The distinctive Shin Megami Tensei style is completely lost. Just look at what they did with Mr Morooka

836856-473px_morokin_large.jpg
    W1l0R.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1 brucele

It was really a very good series

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sweded

The Animation of this game is quite controversial though, I heard they're gonna have a movie for P3, or was it both.

• Advertisement
Advertisement