Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Code 3 Collectables Posters

Options
  • 02-04-2012 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hey all.

I'm thinking of selling my 3 Code 3 Star Wars Posters.

I have:

"A New Hope Type A"- the classic Star Wars poster
    "The Empire Strikes Back" - the "romance style one with Han and Leia kissing.
    "Return Of The Jedi"- The one with just Luke's Lightsaber.

Jedi is slightly damaged.

I was wondering where is the best place in Dublin, or is there any place, where I can do this. Also, does anyone know how much they're worth these days- there are none of the above on sale on ebay so I cant get a reading off that...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

You can try advertise them on Adverts/Ebay.

I've no problem with the lads here helping you value them, but the selling of them can't be facilitated here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mc_grens

I'm assuming that should say "can't". Thats cool.

I really was just wondering whether any of the comic book shops, etc. dealt in second hand collectables. TBH I'm only half thinking of it, as I currently have nowhere to display them. It'd break my heart to sell the "Empire" one!

mc_grens wrote: »
    I'm assuming that should say "can't". Thats cool.

I really was just wondering whether any of the comic book shops, etc. dealt in second hand collectables. TBH I'm only half thinking of it, as I currently have nowhere to display them. It'd break my heart to sell the "Empire" one!

Lol, sorry yeah it should have been can't :o

There's a comic book stand I think, at the Blackrock flea market...that or something equivalent might be another good option :)

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭49ers fan

Hi mc_grens, Just wondering are these original vintage posters?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kynaigeiros

<snip>

Mod Note
    - Sigh, this isn't adverts/ebay/gumtree/buy&sell

• Advertisement

OP I'm gonna lock this, as it's only going to draw in traffic that adverts can handle.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement