Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A TASTE OF THAILAND IN IRELAND TRAIN LIKE A REAL THAI FIGHTER

Options
  • 02-04-2012 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

POSTED DELETED DUE TO CHANGE OF DATE

REPOSTED WITH NEW DATES 1ST 2ND 3RD JUNE SEE BORADS FOR MORE INFO THKS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Langka

Paddy clints show is on the 9 of June!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RAMA 5

Bit of bad timing there.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭j walsh

Paddy's show on the calendar says the 2nd of June.
    Has there being a change Jamie?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Langka

Just had a look at paddys e mail again John. It defo say the 9th of june.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Siamdragon

Hi lads you are right that’s the same weekends as Paddy’s show I forget he told me he changed his dates I just looked at the IMC calendar,
    its No Problem we will just move this training Camp to the Weekend before 1st 2nd 3rd June that might suit people better anyway as I think its a long weekend as well
    I am going to repost this again with the new dates on this Boards again so not to confuse people maybe the monitors can delete this post so not to confuse people Thanks

SjP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

Langka wrote: »
    Paddy clints show is on the 9 of June!

link?

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

Jono

Aint got anything set in stone yet just trying to see if it gonna be a basket ball arena or the GAA club for it

Trying to sign 2 big names for it, but feck me they got more demands than Maria Carey :)

paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

Advertisement