Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Origin....

Options
  • 02-04-2012 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Paid for battlefield 3 for my new PC...ont he ea online store. Tehn tried to download origin but having lost of problems. Its saying that origin can't connect to the internet mosst of the time. The odd time that it does it just hangs while validating my username / password etc.....any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

Origin is online and working so its not origin which is a first

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jrby

will try it again this evening ....was trying it all weekend but wasn't getting anywhere with it

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

Did u do a ping and speed test of your connection also try opening ports for origin on your router.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jrby

dont thinks it my internet speed but will try opening up some routers for origin later. thanks

Advertisement