Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking forward to summer

• 02-04-2012 2:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭

I live in Canada and even though its April I am still about 10cm in snow. Cannot wait for the weather to get better and summer to start.

Looking forward to
    -Taking only evening classes so lie ins every morning and all day free
    -Going for walks and runs outside
    -Holidays to mainland Canada
    -The weather being well enough to explore my new town
    -Camping trip with my friends
    -Summer bbqs
    -My boyfriend coming to visit
    -Picnics by the lighthouse

What are you looking forward to this summer? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

This summer I'm actually looking forward to moving to Canada :D

So hello living in Canada friend *waves* :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,162 ✭✭✭Kiva.D

A bike trip out of the city... maybe a few plane rides... hopefully a short trip to see family and friends... and spending time in the company of a dear child with outings to the swimming pool, museums, star gazing and such... making some new summer dresses... enjoying light meals and seasonal fruits... and I look forward to summer rains and my rose bush blooming :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Can't wait to bring my dog on early morning walks along the beach and play with my nephews and niece in my parents garden :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Looking forward to the summer hopefully all my dreams will true be a ticket out of this country or county at least!:cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Smell of barbeques and fresh cut grass. Warm sunny days and an excuse to wear shorts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

• Everyone always seems in better mood :)
    • Schools are off which means less traffic on the road going in and home from work :P
    • Days seem longer
    • BBQ's and booze with friends
    • Beer gardens - Love an ice cold one in the sun :P
    • Laying out the back in the sun
    • Planning and going on sun holidays
    • Long drives with the warm breeze blowing in the car
    • Walks on the beach with the dogs
    can't think of more at the moment, but I'm sure more will come to mind nearer to summer :) :cool:

Advertisement