Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name tapes for your uniform

Options
  • 02-04-2012 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭

if anybody is looking for name tapes to complete their loadout give this crowd a go 1800nametape.com
    They are a US based company and they will print anything you need on any camo you like. Name tapes are $3.50 each and its $6 for rapid shipping mine took just 6 working days! Although I have heard of mates getting them in just 3-4.
    They dont have a paypal checkout but if you type Paypal in the order comment box and email the order number to them with your paypal address they will send you a paypal invoice, very simple and easy.
    Heres a pic of my name tape and helmet band ( with catseyes $8) quality is milspec btw
    97f8b377.jpg
    I cannot recommend them highly enough!
    Here is a link to a video review
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnJT3OPlzvQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Used them a couple of times now and I find them excellent..really wish they'd update their payment forms though..it looks like it's from the 90's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭brian888

I ordered name tags and branch tags today. Hopefully will come soon !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

Wish I knew about him when I bought mine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭brian888

I second SOCOM's opinion about them. I got mine today. Really good match to the colours of my Helikon CPU and really fast shipping
    (6 days) . I will buy there again no problem. Overall really happy:)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭eatmeimorganic

Bought about €30 euro's worth of name tapes from these guys. They also do the flight suit patches that the marines now wear on their body armour. Very good service. Cheap postage. Was chatting to them for a while and they have had an influx of orders from Eire lately.

I would definitely suggest , if you are in the market for good quality name tapes, get them here. Even better than Ebay prices too.

SaigonSams are pretty good too but pricier for shipping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭SOCOM

Bought about €30 euro's worth of name tapes from these guys. They also do the flight suit patches that the marines now wear on their body armour. Very good service. Cheap postage. Was chatting to them for a while and they have had an influx of orders from Eire lately.

I would definitely suggest , if you are in the market for good quality name tapes, get them here. Even better than Ebay prices too.

SaigonSams are pretty good too but pricier for shipping.

Lol an influx from Ireland! Dang wish I could charge them commission!!

Advertisement