Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fedor signs with UFC

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

lol thats a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

Carwin had on his twitter he was retiring from the sport to become Beibers main security guard. I full on beleived it for about 15 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Xlami wrote: »
    Carwin had on his twitter he was retiring from the sport to become Beibers main security guard. I full on beleived it for about 15 minutes.

Hahahaha brilliant. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,150 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Xlami wrote: »

Bad move for Shane.

He'll be able to hold off those lil Beliebers (I can't believe I just typed that) for a while, but when it gets a few songs into the gig he'll start to tire before becoming completely gassed by the time the big hits come out like "Baby" and.......... that other one, leaving Justin completely vulnerable to attack from a swarm of 12 year old girls!

Advertisement