Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigsback Query

Options
  • 01-04-2012 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭

I've printed out multiple brennens coupons but they are all same code on them. Can they be used or can you only use one of them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭lee4892

I don't think you're supposed to, I think you're asked to9 refresh the page to print a different code. This being said, I always print multiples and have never had a problem with the being accepted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ilaq

how many do they allow per customer? has anyone had problems using loads? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭brian_t

ilaq wrote: »
    how many do they allow per customer? has anyone had problems using loads? :)

Tesco self-service checkouts only allow you use two. You can use more but the assistant will have to verify them individually.
    There is no limit to how many you can use at the other checkouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

Antibac wrote: »
    I've printed out multiple brennens coupons but they are all same code on them. Can they be used or can you only use one of them?

I think you'll need to bin them - please read the feedback here on why Supervalu have stopped accepting pigsback coupons.

When you select your coupons on Pigsback you press print, you can then go back select the coupons you want again and print again. Each coupon gets an unique barcode.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Using the coupons in their current form will just exasperate the "photocopying" problem that many Supermarkets are growing wary off.

You tired to do it right, but seeing as you have the same barcode on each coupon, you have fallen into the same trap as using a photocopied coupon (even though you did not mean to)

When printing out multiple Coupon in one go from Pigsback, you have to make sure to go back to the coupon page each time (maybe refresh it), click the check box, and click " Print Selected Coupon(s)" each time, to make sure you get a new code.

There is nothing wrong with stocking up on multiple Pigsback coupons using that method - and if more people do it this way, it will help stop the supermarkets throwing a hissy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Using the coupons in their current form will just exasperate the "photocopying" problem that many Supermarkets are growing wary off.

You tired to do it right, but seeing as you have the same barcode on each coupon, you have fallen into the same trap as using a photocopied coupon (even though you did not mean to)

When printing out multiple Coupon in one go from Pigsback, you have to make sure to go back to the coupon page each time (maybe refresh it), click the check box, and click " Print Selected Coupon(s)" each time, to make sure you get a new code.

There is nothing wrong with stocking up on multiple Pigsback coupons using that method - and if more people do it this way, it will help stop the supermarkets throwing a hissy.

Advertisement