Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for laser?

Options
  • 01-04-2012 12:52pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I've been thinking about this a lot and am going to get some if not all of my ink lasered off. I really don't want to be old and wrinkly and still have cartoon characters on my leg. At the time I wanted them but now the regret and realisation has sunk in and I just want them gone. Where is the best place to go for laser?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

So I've been thinking about this a lot and am going to get some if not all of my ink lasered off. I really don't want to be old and wrinkly and still have cartoon characters on my leg. At the time I wanted them but now the regret and realisation has sunk in and I just want them gone. Where is the best place to go for laser?

I think you're making the right choice to be honest. Not sure where the best place is, but I'll look forward to seeing you all clean skinned... :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I think you're making the right choice to be honest. Not sure where the best place is, but I'll look forward to seeing you all clean skinned... :)

Thanks. Like I said I don't want to end up looking like a comic book when I'm 40.

Take my advice and think before you ink!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Thanks. Like I said I don't want to end up looking like a comic book when I'm 40.

Take my advice and think before you ink!

What date is it again...?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

the april fools going on today are just crap

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Lol April fools!

I know, it was crap.

And I most definitely do want to look like a comic book when I'm 40.

• Advertisement
Advertisement