Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hijacking threads

Options
  • 01-04-2012 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

Lets have a bit of fun hijacking threads anywhere on boards, when you do it post a link here then we can have a poll for the winner, the prize is a DibDab and a kojak pop

21/25

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Oh I think this is a bold idea and I don't wanna partake incase I get in trouble.

I'm a good girl :)

Oh I think this is a bold idea and I don't wanna partake incase I get in trouble.

I'm a good girl :)

I'm a badass rebel who doesn't play by the rules baby. :cool:

Wanna go for a ride on my motor cycle? :cool:

No thank you kind sir.

Yeah well I'm gonna grab you make you ride on my motorcycle and then pull wheelies outside of old Mr. Farnham's drug store. :mad:

No one turns down Bobby La Roux, quarter back for Little Fingletons High School football team. NO ONE!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

You could be like that bird that doesn't build its own nest, but creeps in and takes over someone elses, the magpie i think... Oh look, something shiney

Sindri wrote: »
    Yeah well I'm gonna grab you make you ride on my motorcycle and then pull wheelies outside of old Mr. Farnham's drug store. :mad:

No one turns down Bobby La Roux, quarter back for Little Fingletons High School football team. NO ONE!

Yeah I'm way to fat for that to work dude.

Only wheelies I like come in a green wrapper.

Will you at least come to my football game?

We're playing Smithston, our rivals? Grrr, Smithston may have humiliated us last year but this year we got the prank to end all pranks. Mwuahahahaha!

Can I be a cheerleader?

dodge-ball-fnl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭timesnap

• Advertisement

Advertisement