Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo artist for black pen anatomy piece?

Options
  • 31-03-2012 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

Heya guys,

Just after some advice... I'm after getting an anatomy tattoo that's mostly penwork (don't know the proper term for this). I already have the exact artwork, and want someone to tattoo it exactly as it is on paper, so need someone with very specific skills. I understand this might be hard as the piece is to be done on/around ankle!

The artwork is something like this but on the ankle, rather than the hand. Pic of finished example here (not me).

I'm based in Dublin.

Thanks for the advice everyone!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Don't think that'd require someone with very specific skills at all. You just want someone that does nice, clean, even line work, and most good tattoo artists could do that for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

reminds me of that level in Terminator 2 on the Commodore 64, (skip to 5 mins in)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U1__9Gwo78

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Jezek

The terminator thing is pretty cool!

Anyways thanks for the replies! I guess it's obvious that I'm a tattoo virgin, I just want a really good job to be done, and that's why I was asking about someone who is sure to make a good job of it and with a really faithful reproduction of the tattoo. I understand the suggestion that all good tattoo artists should be able to deliver, but would especially appreciate recommendations from people who have had similar tattoos or know of specific artists in Dublin!

Advertisement