Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Digital Versions of my Book

Options
  • 31-03-2012 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I have been selling my first book for a while now and have made some decent money from hardcopy sales, but now I want to grow my readership and have decided to issue free pdf versions of my book to any that wants to read it.

All you need to receive your free copy of my book is email any word to freeupsyndrome@gmail.com.

I hope you enjoy what you read and please feel free to share with others.

Peace,

Owlwink

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I found it on Amazon (I think!) but there wasn't much about it beyond a 1 liner, and there were no reviews.

How about telling us a bit about it? A synopsis? A few paragraphs so we can see the style?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

If you want to increase readership why not just post a link to the pdf?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,319 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

The cover is beautiful and I like your name. I'd probably want at least 5 lines of a synopsis before I'd buy it though.

Advertisement