Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App developer

Options
  • 31-03-2012 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I am looking to create an app that will need input from somebody with the appropriate skills for app development(preferrably on a multiplatform). I have a strong knowledge in multiple 3D packages that I will use to incorporate into the app idea. I was wondering if anybody knows of a group in this forum or alternative forum (or even know a place be it college, company etc.) where I could get in touch with somebody that could give advice on what I am looking for? I do not have a budget for this but I would believe it to be an interesting concept for someone looking to test their skills with an alternative type of app..

Thanks in advance!
    D

Advertisement