Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bipedal Ogliocene Elephant

Options
  • 31-03-2012 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭

From Google translate:

"
    Startling newest discovering Elephadromeus bipoda name making community of science excited. "None could ever afford imagining such a surprise discovering in very latest Ogliocene formations of rocks", citing head professor Gabrielle Y Rodrigues.
    Elephadromeus - kin of Proboscidea -height to 240 centimeters of the hips - running on both legs to escape predator attacks from bird-killer Diatryma.
    "

For those of you with good Japanese, read the full article here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Saw the title to this thread and went ?????????

:D

I can't speak Japanese I am afraid. However it immediately came to my mind a picture of a cartoon elephant shrieking at a mouse and standing on a stool in the kitchen :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Haha the worst part is, I was first like WTF???:eek: and then was like "Ok, its possible...", and then I was like, "duh" XD

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Oh Hell Oui!

Ha Ha!:D There I was dreaming of something like this!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4h_b2ircxQ

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Aaaaandddddddddd.......... yes, this was an April fool's Day joke :pac:

Advertisement