Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ONE FC: War of the Lions

Options
  • 30-03-2012 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭

Just letting everyone know, if you're looking for something to watch tomorrow, this event is being streamed live and free on Youtube.
    It should be on at around mid-day tomorrow Irish time.

It's a nice bit of free mma for a Saturday afternoon! This Link should be the one you'll need to watch it.

And here's the fight card:
    155 lbs.: Zorobabel Moreira vs. Felipe Enomoto
    145 lbs.: Tatsuya Kawajiri vs. Donald Sanchez
    155 lbs.: Eduard Folayang vs. Ole Laursen
    170 lbs.: Yuya Shirai vs. Fabricio Monteiro
    195 lbs.: Melvin Manhoef vs. Yoshiyuki Nakanishi
    155 lbs.: Eddie Ng vs. Jian Kai Chee
    135 lbs.: Masakazu Imanari vs. Kevin Belingon
    095 lbs.: Jeet Toshi vs. Nicole Chua
    155 lbs.: Quek Kim Hock vs. Major Overall
    135 lbs.: Yodsanan Sityodtong vs. Jiang Long Yun
    155 lbs.: Danny van Bergen vs. Richie Whitson

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Thanks for the heads up I had forgotten about this, starts at 1pm our time I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

calex71 wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up I had forgotten about this, starts at 1pm our time I think.

Yeah you're right. It starts at 1pm Irish time. The clocks going forward confused me! :)

Stream is terrible.
    Keeps freezing every couple of seconds. It's practically unwatchable so far. Plus the woman announcing the fighters is the most irritating person I've ever heard.
    1st fight just over though.
    Richie Whitson of Team Quest loses by 1st rd Armbar

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jayo_M

Dean09 wrote: »
    Stream is terrible.
    Keeps freezing every couple of seconds. It's practically unwatchable so far. Plus the woman announcing the fighters is the most irritating person I've ever heard.

Leanne Hardt? MMA sacrilege saying you don't like her.
    I agree with you :pac:

Stream works perfect for me.

Jayo_M wrote: »
    Dean09 wrote: »
    Stream is terrible.

Leanne Hardt? MMA sacrilege saying you don't like her.
    I agree with you :pac:

Stream works perfect for me.

Yeah my stream sorted itself out about 5 mins before i had to go out for the day. Gonna try catch the fights I missed later on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

Just wondering
    Why did the Manehoef fight end in a No contest? Did a similar incident not happen when Alex Reid fought Ninja and it went down as a win to Ninja

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jayo_M

Xlami wrote: »
    Just wondering
    Why did the Manehoef fight end in a No contest? Did a similar incident not happen when Alex Reid fought Ninja and it went down as a win to Ninja
    I think because both of them had cuts. A bit of a cop-out though by Shimada as Nakanishi's wasn't exactly a fight ending cut!

Advertisement