Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Machu Picchu

Options
  • 30-03-2012 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hey guys and gals. I am looking to go to Peru and Trek to Machu Picchu in November [start of the rainy season, I know] and I am looking for advice on equipment. I have never done any hiking so I dont know anything about boots, poles, clothing etc. Most sites on the net seem to be pushing a particular brand for commission, and I went to a local outdoor equipment shop and he seemed to think it was enough to tell me "Bear Grylls wears this stuff" so I am looking for advice for you lovely folks on boards.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Hey there! I think the Outdoor Pursuits forum would probably be a better place to find an answer for your question :)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kmagic

I shall go there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Kinski

Hmm, I always thought Machu Picchu was a type of Pokemon..."Machu Picchu, I choose you!"

Advertisement