Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Viking Splash Discount/Money-off codes

Options
  • 30-03-2012 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I'm fairly new to all of this so here goes....... Family hoping to do this tour in Dublin in mid-April but working out pricey. So no harm in asking if anyone has a link to reduce the bill it would be greatly appreciated. Realise that I'm asking for something that might not even exist but maybe someone out there has info or could point me in the right direction so please, please please.
    Thanks, boardsies..
    T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭kopijacked

Did you have any luck??

Looking for a discount for this as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 poiuytsam

have never seen any discounts for this company , however have done their tour a couple fo times and its always been good , although a little bit more sedate now

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Tripzy

Hi all
    Sorry to say I've had no joy with any discounts for this experience but as poiuytsam says maybe its because its "good..... but more sedate".
    Family hoping to do it at the weekend so will decide in next few days so you all still have time to help me save a few yoyos.
    Thanks for looking.... T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Thanks Jarren for that but as we were not intending to purchase a Dublin Pass I'm sorry to say it would cost more than the 10% discount.
    Any other suggestions, please..........

• Advertisement

Just to update & close off we went to Dublin and didn't do the "Viking Splash". We did see the amphibian vehicle touring about with the clients decked out in the Viking headgear. It did look like fun alright. We just didn't have enough time on this trip to really do it anyway so its still on our "To Do" list.
    Thanks to all who made suggestions.

Advertisement