Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mothercare additional 10% off sale prices

Options
  • 30-03-2012 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭

www.mothercare.ie - Massive mid-season SALE now on. Get an ADDTIONAL 10% OFF until 1st April 11:59pm with this coupon code: JUST4ME - Opt out, reply stop

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

They seem to have bumped up the prices of at least some of the sale items to cover this 'ADDTIONAL 10% OFF'.

I got a McLaren stroller last week for €149.99 which has now jumped to €169.99. With the 'ADDTIONAL 10% OFF' it works out at €152.99!!! :confused:

Is there not something illegal about this sort of price jiggery pokery? If not illegal it's certainly extremely underhanded!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,480 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

That really is annoying to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

curranbaz wrote: »
    They seem to have bumped up the prices of at least some of the sale items to cover this 'ADDTIONAL 10% OFF'.

I got a McLaren stroller last week for €149.99 which has now jumped to €169.99. With the 'ADDTIONAL 10% OFF' it works out at €152.99!!! :confused:

Is there not something illegal about this sort of price jiggery pokery? If not illegal it's certainly extremely underhanded!

That is disgraceful behaviour on behalf of Mothercare.

Advertisement