Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals- 31/3/12

Options
  • 30-03-2012 5:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭

Will be there from Can't make it till 2.00pm:/
    Most likely will have Xbox 18 rented out upstairs
    I'll have these games including their DLC [SF4:AE, SFXT, UMVC3, MK9 and 3rdS OE]

If you need directions to casuals
    Please, Don't hesitate to ask

Don't forget to leave €5 if you've played quite a bit so we may pay for the consoles.Whats left over goes towards the community to buy things such as TV's and other equipment for events:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

i'll be there from 3:30 with 2 of my collage mates Robin and Emmet and hopefully Koko will make a return to the XGC for some Marvel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

2gen wrote: »
    i'll be there from 3:30 with 2 of my collage mates Robin and Emmet and hopefully Koko will make a return to the XGC for some Marvel.

Make a return?
    What is this wrestling?:D

That sounds cool, place hasn't been as ready without your spidey:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

Nutrient wrote: »
    Make a return?
    What is this wrestling?:D

lol i was thinking that recently. hes been gone for ages and when he did come back he takes 2nd place at CXC4:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Will be in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Will be in in two hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

I'll pop in for a few hours shortly.

Advertisement