Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for Labatt Blue/Ice in Dublin

Options
  • 29-03-2012 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey guys,
    I'm a Canadian studying here in Dublin and I'm looking for a particular brad from back home- Have any of you guys heard of/had Labatt Blue of Labatt Ice?

If any of you know an offie I could grab some from, I'd be appreciative!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,350 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

wow, its years since I've seen that beer! I used to drink it when I was in college in Scotland. Not seen it here in a long time, so can't really help sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

We used to get Labatt Ice for €1 a bottle from the Costcutters in St Annes Estate, Raheny. I don't know if they still have it. I know a guy who works there I'll let you know if they do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 trees91

That'd be great, man. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

don't think its anywhere in Ireland now. The crowd that used to bring it in sold out to Bulmers & they never bothered with the brand since

Advertisement