Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about filling in Canadian Visa forms (barcode printing)

Options
  • 29-03-2012 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi,
    has anyone had a problem with the printing of the barcode after filling out forms?

When I click on the link in the email from go4less, it says I don't have the latest version of adobe reader (I do) and then opens in adobe reader anyway

I started by filling out the applications and declarations form but my computer froze when i went to print. So I filled it in again, and when I went to print, it prints to 'page 4 of 5' and then doesn't print the the page which I'm assuming is the barcode page. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

Not sure what the go4less email is!

Have you try'd downloading the forms from the official canadian website? Ya need to make sure you have the correct versions for Ireland and the rite year!

If you have the rite forms.. Did they validate before you tryd to save and print them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 emc18

turns out chrome uses its own pdf reader which doesn't work with certain types of online forms, I had to make adobe reader the default pdf thing in the settings and it worked then. now I just have to wait for garda clearance and should be good to go.

Advertisement