Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TT Saddle Selle Italia NT1

Options
  • 29-03-2012 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

For sale,

Selle Italia NT1 Triathlon / MTB Saddle. This saddle is as new, perfect condition. Used for less than 100kms. It came fitted to my TT bike but I swapped it for a Fizik saddle shortly after. Would make a fine addition to any TT bike!

First €30 cash on collection secures. I'm in D15 evenings and work in city centre during the day.

004.jpg
    003.jpg
    001.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Speedmerchant

Could stick it on the commuter,
    Offer €15.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭LCRC_BAX

Could stick it on the commuter,
    Offer €15.

Not for €15 you won't!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Speedmerchant

Offer €20

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭mikesp

Offer €30 (asking price) and could meet in city centre at any time weekdays or during the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭LCRC_BAX

mikesp wrote: »
    Offer €30 (asking price) and could meet in city centre at any time weekdays or during the weekend.

Hi Mikesp,

Offer accepted.

I have the saddle with me today, I work in city centre - do you want to PM me to arrange meeting up?

Cheers,

Bax

• Advertisement
Advertisement