Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CH4001: General Chemistry Lab Results

Options
  • 29-03-2012 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I failed First Yeat General Chemistry (CH4001) last semester, largly due to not handing up enough lab reports.

I went to every lab, but I forgot to hand up at least one or two of the lab results sheets (you just have to due some small calculations from the results that you got). The proffesor says that she didnt get any lab reports from me.

Now, before I can repeat the exam in September, the proffesor says that I have to hand up the completed lab reports. I didnt keep any of the results myself, so I was hoping that somebody here would have some results from this module that I could use? Or maybe you know somebody who would? Or maybe just give me some advice on what to do?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

How about talking to your classmates first?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 chips93

I have and none of them kept any of the results, but my class only has about 40 people in it, and the module had a few hundred in it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Were we given them back?
    I would have everything in my room here but I've no sign,
    To be honest don't even remember the labs we did...

Advertisement