Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heli controls?

Options
  • 29-03-2012 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Is there an option for the controls to change them to the ones like battlefield bad company 2, I can't fly these helis for **** in this game but was ace on battlefield 2

Xbox 360

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭raze

Is there an option for the controls to change them to the ones like battlefield bad company 2, I can't fly these helis for **** in this game but was ace on battlefield 2

Xbox 360

In the start menu options you can change the stick layout for helis and jets, there are four different sets I think. Personally can't fly unless sticks are set to Legacy Southpaw. Think you can modify the buttons separate to that. It's way down the list in the Control tab.

Advertisement