Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bud Tank Atomisers

Options
  • 28-03-2012 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

http://www.ecigwizard.com/shop/en/cartomisers/385-bud-tank-atomizer.html

Anyone tried above Bud Tanks? They come in 2.2 ohm and 3.0 ohm versions and there is a different one for either pg or vg juice.

They claim that BUD Tank systems give a great vapour with no burnt taste, no mess, no hassle. The BUD Tank is well designed with the atomising coil at the bottom of the tank meaning no wicking or leaking issues.

I'm tempted to chance them but would prefer to hear from someone who may have tried them first.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

they claimed the same thing about the vision stardusts and probably just about every new atty that comes out :)

still as a vaper I feel duty bound to buy some next week, just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

they claimed the same thing about the vision stardusts and probably just about every new atty that comes out :)

still as a vaper I feel duty bound to buy some next week, just in case

I think I wont be able to resist the temptation myself! They might be fairly ok and the price is good at 2 of them for €5.37.

If you do order from them use code VAPER.EU I've a dummy order done up here in front of me for a few bits and I found that code on another forum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah ill have a look at a few youtube reviews
    after the vision stardusts I dont know how much I can trust them though... that thing just isn't working for me at all and everyone else seems to love it

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I can't NOT recommend these enough!

My sister got some a couple weeks back, greatest load of horse shoite I've ever tried....avoid!

Advertisement