Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CASV Front end

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭dinnybyrne

interested.what make is it?what colour was it originally?where are you based?and can the paint be removed?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭walks86

dinnybyrne wrote: »
    interested.what make is it?what colour was it originally?where are you based?and can the paint be removed?

Im 90% sure its the Dboys version (as linked) but cant know for certain as it was bought in the states by the guy who i bought the gun off.

Other two versions are king arms and knights armament but they have trades and are significantly more expensive.

Yea i'm sure the paint can be removed but i dont understand why you would want to as it had been sprayed a shiney black previously and has now been returned to a very similar matt finish to what it comes with originally (new finish is almost identical to the matt finish on G&P magpul receivers)

based in Stillorgan but work in Fonthill so either suits me

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭dinnybyrne

wont post the name but an asian site is selling the same product for 40e all in....best i can offer is 30e posted!glws feel free to get back to me if you dont sell it

no bother mate

bumpety

• Advertisement

bump

Advertisement