Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you handle your juices/cartos

Options
  • 28-03-2012 9:46am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

so I find myself with what could only be termed a supply of cartomisers and im just wondering how does everybody else handle different juices are cartos

generally, since ive been using cartos, I just use the one carto until it does.. for every juice, fruit/sweet/tobacco.. I just drip in and vape and keep dripping in and vaping until the flavour im trying to replace is gone
    it works alright, and it makes some interesting combinations when I first drip in a new flavour

but im wondering now if I oughta do things properly.. like a carto per flavour and have 2-3 cartos on the go?.. or else one carto for fruit/sweet and one for tobacco flavours?

anyone tried it both/three ways? any noticeable differences?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

so I find myself with what could only be termed a supply of cartomisers and im just wondering how does everybody else handle different juices are cartos

generally, since ive been using cartos, I just use the one carto until it does.. for every juice, fruit/sweet/tobacco.. I just drip in and vape and keep dripping in and vaping until the flavour im trying to replace is gone
    it works alright, and it makes some interesting combinations when I first drip in a new flavour

but im wondering now if I oughta do things properly.. like a carto per flavour and have 2-3 cartos on the go?.. or else one carto for fruit/sweet and one for tobacco flavours?

anyone tried it both/three ways? any noticeable differences?

Im new to cartos and using them with tanks but if I use one for tobacco based liquids I would generally replace it with another tobacco flavour but if I am using one for strawberry or menthol or something very strong I would keep 2 or 3 going.

At the minute I have:
    Marlboro tobacco flavour in my dct tank with a dcc carto.
    Strawberry in mini-sub tank with 3.ohm boge carto
    Tobacco menthol in puff tank with 2.0 ohm boge carto

So I have 3 tanks and another on the way, Ill be able to keep 4 different flavours then and vape which one I feel like at any given time. Mental I know but works for me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I'm like newmark in that I've just started using the carto tanks. Great invention!

I made the mistake of mixing tobacco and fruit last week and ended up tossing the carto.

If I was going to use tobacco and fruit I'd probably use 2 and use all of the fruity ones in a fruit carto. 2 is enough to have on the go I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

I don't DIY as such, but I do love mixing madly different flavours in my cartomizers - as SDCC says, you can get some really interesting flavours.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Tranceboy 2k

I'm only on them a week now, and already having a great experience with 5 cartos filled, the best thing about it is, if I'm not liking the taste of what I'm using ATM I can quickly swap flavours. And as far as I know, leaving them there for more than a day seems fine. I just label them with the small sticky part of those yellow shopping list thingys.

It's very good for proper comparison too.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Tom123

I use a different carto for every flavour. At the moment I have

1 NR Menthol
    1 LR Menthol
    1 LR Apple
    1 LR RY4
    1 DCC RY4
    1 LR Chocolate

I have left the liquid in the carto unused for up to a week without any noticeable drop in quality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

1 carto in a tank and as I use all tobaccos it dosn't realy change much. I have found that once the tank is empty and I refill it the flavor comes through fast. Going from Turkish to ry4 smooth and easy.
    This will not work with menthol nothing removes or masks menthol.
    Duno about fruit as I dont use it anymore apart from the reggae nights which is close to menthol as it cant be removed but can be masked a bit.

Advertisement