Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pedal To Poland Fundraiser

Options
  • 27-03-2012 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭

Hi All,

We're holding a fundraiser table quiz on 18th April for The Pedal To Poland. It would be great to have a boards.ie team there... I promise there will be some cycling questions that will give you a distinct advantage! :D

There is still some spots on the team if anyone feels up to the challenge and we hope to have some exciting news by the 18th...

posterTABLEquiz_MED.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭mahoo

just giving this a bump.. Table quiz on wednesday this week with a cycling/football/poland theme. definitely a once in a lifetime event ;)

We have one spot left on the pedal to poland team too! (we'll take two if you ask nicely). FAI are supporting us now and looks like we might even be on our bikes in the aviva on the 26th for the send off! last chance to get involved. should be a great trip. come along on wednesday if you want to have a chat. info on www.pedaltopoland.com

oh and we made a video ...

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭mahoo

Got some great prizes for the raffle. 5 pairs of tickets for Ireland v Bosnia up for grabs. Jimm looking at putting a boards team together if anyone interested.

Btw, just discovered the best album about football ever made.. you can listen to it over on indiecater records site. some hilarious songs about roy keane. http://www.indiecater.com/sing-up-for-the-boys-in-green/

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭jimm

OK. I'll be the 1st Boardsie to offer to make up a team. I'll be wearing my Boards cycling thinking cap. Anyone else heading over to this?

Really good cause and Mahoo is a great bloke.

(He promised to buy me drink all night if I said that ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Charity2020

The Pedal to Poland guys made is successfully to Poland.
    There have raised 17,700 euro to date for the three charities - Headstrong, Arthritis Ireland and Renewable World.
    It is still possible to donate online to the worthy cause.
    Well done guys.

Advertisement