Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

few guns for sale

Options
  • 26-03-2012 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

i have 3 guns for sale. G&G G608, TokyoMarui Aug2, custom built M4.

G608: upgraded gearbox, M4-M16 mag adapter, Madbull Black python II tbb. comes with one hicap, no battery.

Aug: its tokyo marui, that says it all. all stock internals, comes with 1midcap, 1hicap. no battery.

M4: has brand new G&P based rear wired hi speed gearbox, deepfire 6.01 tbb, madbull metal hopup chamber, hi-torque motor, mosfet, front old D-Boys rail system. comes with 2200 li-po battery. no charger.

selling whole lot for €350. not splitting. all guns in perfect working order, all chronographed and firing around 315-320fps. no swaps. any questions, just ask.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭rawlplug

Ay pics, and were are you based, are you the first owner of thees guns, Any problems I should know about etc Offer asking based on these questions

i have 3 guns for sale. G&G G608, TokyoMarui Aug2, custom built M4.

G608: upgraded gearbox, M4-M16 mag adapter, Madbull Black python II tbb. comes with one hicap, no battery.

Aug: its tokyo marui, that says it all. all stock internals, comes with 1midcap, 1hicap. no battery.

M4: has brand new G&P based rear wired hi speed gearbox, deepfire 6.01 tbb, madbull metal hopup chamber, hi-torque motor, mosfet, front old D-Boys rail system. comes with 2200 li-po battery. no charger.

selling whole lot for €350. not splitting. all guns in perfect working order, all chronographed and firing around 315-320fps. no swaps. any questions, just ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 marco.sellner

im hopeless. how to insert images? took pics but cannot insert... im first owner of them guns. based in portlaoise. m4 probably needs new handle. it has brand new G&P handle but looks like motor is not sitting straight in gearbox. old one was ok though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Go here: http://imgur.com/

Then click on computer and it will upload for you. Then simply copy and paste the link you get on the right hand side.

http://i.imgur.com/fL152.jpg

marui tag on aug...

• Advertisement

Thanks marco just a few more what is the problem with the motor have you tried putting the old grip back on also were is the battery stored,Also what ares all the orange bits on the aug, Can you travel to say kilkenny.

orange bits on aug: was bought when there was law in uk that part of airsoft gun has to be orange. it was sprayed black (plastic stock only, rest was black) as orange gun annoyed me. motor works fine on M4, just it sounds like the angle between motor and gearbox isnt 100%. will try old handle back tonite. kilkenny isnt so far so can travel. pm me ur number if interested. cheers, marco

orange bits on aug: was bought when there was law in uk that part of airsoft gun has to be orange. it was sprayed black (plastic stock only, rest was black) as orange gun annoyed me. motor works fine on M4, just it sounds like the angle between motor and gearbox isnt 100%. will try old handle back tonite. kilkenny isnt so far so can travel. pm me ur number if interested. cheers, marco

Okay pm inbound

sold to rawlplug. thx for watching

Advertisement