Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Greystones Timelapse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Flowmeyo wrote: »
    hello everyone i made a new timelapse of me and a friend in greystones. i would appreciate if you had a look and told me what you think, advice, etc. How long did it take?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vUu9d4E6BE
    How did you maintain the distance to the subject consistently? Just cropping or did you have some sort of system?

I wouldn't find the content all that interesting and towards the end it's seems a bit rushed but the beginning starts out well. I'm not that gone on the colour correction either but that's all personal opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Flowmeyo

ScumLord wrote: »
    How did you maintain the distance to the subject consistently? Just cropping or did you have some sort of system?

I wouldn't find the content all that interesting and towards the end it's seems a bit rushed but the beginning starts out well. I'm not that gone on the colour correction either but that's all personal opinion.

i used a tripod with a 2 second timer and took 2 steps back each photo. yeah a story would help alot and i did rush towards the end anticipating the final result.
    yeah colour correction was done on youtube itself was just trying it out.

thanks for the feedback.

Advertisement